SAVE, the exhibition/convention dedicated to industrial automation and instrumentation, returns to Veronafiere with its thirteenth edition. On October 23 and 24 2019, Verona’s Palaexpo congress center will become a technology and innovation hub with the participation of many industry leaders, including ESA.
Expo SAVE Verona October 2019
Organized by EIOM in collaboration with ANIE, SAVE is an event for vertical markets that involves multiple industrial operators and companies. Its consolidated formula combines informative content and training with a wide exhibition area that features key industry leaders.
During the 2019 edition, SAVE will focus on specific issues of industrial automation, industrial instrumentation and sensors. To name a few: energy efficiency, edge computing, industrial software and maintenance.
In this context, visitors will find themselves at the center of the event. In fact, SAVE is a personalized exhibition that suits any specific requirement. In addition, it allows free access to all conferences, seminars and workshops, with the possibility of organizing one-to-one appointments with exhibitors and attend events in conjunction.
Main events at SAVE 2019
The event program includes many conferences, in-depth workshops, seminars and training courses with case studies from the participating companies. In particular, the main events include:
- Process Automation & Process Intelligence: the importance of process optimization – October 23 at 9:30 am – Mozart hall
- Technologies and solutions for Industry 4.0: possible incentives and practical examples – October 23 at 9:30 am – Vivaldi hall
- The increasingly important role of engineering software in today’s industry – October 23 at 2:30 pm – Mozart hall
- Edge computing and its benefits for the industry – October 24 at 9:30 am – Salieri hall
- Digital identity and cyber security – October 24 at 1:50 pm – Vivaldi hall
On October 24 at 11:30 am, during the event dedicated to edge computing, ESA will present the case study of a solution created for a client. An informative opportunity to share and discuss ideas about the benefits of this technology for the industrial sector.
For more information on SAVE 2019, please visit www.exposave.com