SPS Nuremberg 2022 ends with positive results. The first live edition after the pandemic records almost 44,000 visitors who met the approximately 1,000 exhibitors present. Like every year, ESA also took part in this tour by presenting some of the latest industrial automation solutions.
SPS 2022: Smart Production Solutions
One of the largest international fairs dedicated to intelligent and digital automation, SPS – Smart Production Solutions covers the entire spectrum of Industry 4.0 technologies. Every year, hundreds of exhibitors present the most innovative solutions in the vision of a fully digitized industrial world.
During this edition, the fair focused on some of the most important topics in the current industrial landscape:
- Control technology
- Electric drive systems and components
- Man-machine interface devices
- Industrial communication
- Software and IT in manufacturing
- Interface technology
- Mechanical infrastructure
- Sensor technology
On an area of 112,000 sqm, the 999 exhibitors present shared solutions, ideas, and opinions for the future of the sector.
SPS Nuremberg 2022: ESA solutions
Among the exhibitors was ESA. Finally in attendance, the brand has taken this opportunity to present some of our latest industrial automation solutions. In particular, the focus this year were:
- Lumia Panel and Vesa: flexible and dynamic modular solution for an innovative HMI, visualization and control experience. The user can select his own hardware configuration and the type of device assembly according to the use and production context.
- KREO HMI: the ESA software for creating powerful, intuitive and web technology-based supervision applications. From the configurability of the work environment to the scalability of the edgeHMI/webHMI architecture, let’s discover the main advantages of this new solution for industrial automation.